Join us for a delicious meal followed by an entertaining and informative talk by Robert Alvo,
conservation biologist and author of, Being a Bird in North America! He will share highlights
from his book which brings its subjects to life on the page with a blend of humour and science.
A book signing will follow.
Tickets - $28 per person (payable by cash or check)
You may also call Doug Newfield, 613-477-3066 to arrange for tickets.
Benefits of supporting the Quinte Field Naturalists:
c· Monthly Meetings and Speaker Series
· Educational and Entertaining speakers on Natural History and Environmental Topics
· Learn about what you can do to help Nature.
· Field Trips near and far with knowledgeable leaders
· Environmental Initiatives
· Supporting projects at the Frink Centre
· Sponsor Environmental Documentaries
· Financial support for local Nature Reserve acquisition
· Fundraising for bird monitoring at Prince Edward Point Bird Observatory
· Environmental Advocacy – Your membership will increase the power of our voice in
letters sent to government regarding important environmental issues and causes.